Keep a nutrient-dense superfood in your pantry with Viva Naturals Organic Chia Seeds, 32 Oz. Organic chia seeds are rich in omega-3?s and other essential vitamins and minerals that help sustain your energy levels throughout the day. Want to stay fuller for longer? These organic seeds are rich in fiber and protein and hold up to 12 times their weight when moistened, thickening liquids for added sustenance. Virtually tasteless, you can add them to your favorite foods: oatmeal, yogurt, juice or smoothies. Gluten free, vegan, nut free, raw, low-carb and paleo friendly, they work with almost any diet.
- Serving Suggestions: Chia seeds are mild in flavor and can be used in both sweet and savory recipes. Instantly enjoy them right out of the bag by adding 1 to 2 tablespoons to your favorite foods and drinks.
- Drink 'em: Chia seeds pair wonderfully with smoothies, juices or water. Simply add to your beverages for a refreshing, filling and nutritious thirst quencher.
- Mix 'em: Lightly sprinkle chia seeds on fresh salads, oatmeal, toast, pastas, fruits and any other food for an instant energy boost and added crunch.
- Bake 'em: Chia seeds can be used as a gluten-free alternative to eggs and flour or as an additional hearty ingredient in any recipe.
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Whole Chia Seeds (Salvia Hispanica)
- Mixed Nuts (Peanuts, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts), Dried Fruit (Raisins, Apricots [Apricot Paste, Glycerol (Vegetable Based), Pectin, Citrus Fiber, Citric Acid], Dates), Honey, Chicory Fiber, Non-GMO Glucose, Puffed Rice, Flax Seeds, Soy Lecithin. Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, Brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds, sesame seeds and soy. May contain pits or nut shell fragments.
Serving Size Servings Per Container 12Amount Per Serving Calories 180 Calories from Fat 100 % Daily Value* Total Fat 11g 17% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 15mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 20g 7% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 11g Protein 5g Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 4% Iron 4%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.