Need help getting through a mid-day slump? Eat a Lara Bar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fruit & Nut Bar. These chewy Lara Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars contain vitamin B and 6 grams of protein per bar. And the best part? One Whole30-approved Lara Bar is equivalent to ? cup of fruit. Don''t be afraid to indulge, Lara protein bars have all the flavor of your favorite candy bar, without the guilt.
- Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar
- Gluten Free
- 1 Bar = ¼ Cup of Fruit
- Dimensions 5.9 x 1.6 x 5.3 inches Shop By Type Energy & Nutrition Bars Type Fruit & Nut Dietary Preferences Kosher, Lacto-vegetarian, Low cholesterol, Low sodium, Ovo-vegetarian, Pescetarian, Vegetarian Allergens & Intolerances Egg-Free, Fish-Free, Gluten-Free, Milk-Free, No Crustacean Shellfish, No Molluscan shellfish, No Palm oil, No Tree Nuts, Soy-Free, Sulfite-Free, Wheat-Free, Yeast-Free
- Dates, Peanuts, Semisweet Chocolate Chips* (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Sea Salt. *Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA.
Serving Size 1 Bar Servings Per Container 5Amount Per Serving Calories 220 Calories from Fat 110 % Daily Value* Total Fat 11g 17% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 60mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 26g 9% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 19g Protein 6g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 6% Niacin 10%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.