Back when Dan and I first started popping kettle corn in our Mankato garage, we wanted to teach our kids the value of hard work -- and have a little fun along the way. We also wanted a snack we felt good about feeding them (and, ah, the world). Flavorful snacks with real ingredients found in a kitchen, not in a lab (you know, ingredients you don’t have to scrunch up your face to say). Snacks packed with energy, not guilt. Snacks that keep the joy in snacking (and snacking and snacking …). With bright bags that radiate all the love and fun that went into them from the beginning. After all, isn’t that what snacking should be about? We couldn’t agree more. Enjoy. XO, Angie
- Non-GMO popcorn
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Made with real, simple ingredients--nothing artificial
- 35 Calories per cup
- 100% Whole Grain
- Count 12 Dimensions 3.5 x 9 x 14.2 inches Certification Certified Gluten Free Dietary Preferences Lacto-vegetarian, Low cholesterol, Low saturated fat, Low sodium, Ovo-vegetarian, Pescetarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Popcorn, Fair Trade Organic Dried Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
Serving Size 3.25 Servings Per Container ABOUT 5Amount Per Serving Calories 110 Calories from Fat 35 % Daily Value* Total Fat Saturated Fat 0.0g 0% Trans Fat 0.0g Cholesterol 0.0mg 0% Sodium 110.0mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 21.0g 7% Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12% Sugars 5.0g Protein 2.0g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.